16mm short ends/recan for sale, various stocks

Annie Wengenroth

I have a bunch of film that I salvaged from my parents' fridge when I went to New York and I don't really have any use for it now that I am not in school. Most of it is Kodak stock, 500 and 320T, though there is one recan of Fuji (I think it's 500T, I will check on it if you're interested). The stock is between a year and a half to two and a half years old so I would recommend testing first if you're not into gambling. Unfortunately, as it was given to me from student projects, I don't have batch or cut numbers, just emulsion and approximate footage counts. I am willing to sell the whole lot to anyone who just wants some film to throw around, for a very reasonable price. (I'm talking somewhere in the range of 50 bucks for all of it, plus whatever shipping costs. ) If you're interested, please reply and I will give you details. Let's face it, I'm not doing anything with it, I've got union dues to pay and groceries to buy, and maybe you need some film, so how about it? :D

I have:

400' (recan) of Fuji 8652 250T

300' (recan) of Kodak 320T/7277

240' (recan) of Kodak 200T/7217

140' (recan) of Kodak 320T/7277

170' (recan) of Kodak Vision 2 500T/7218

(by the way is it all 16mm)

I know some of the short ends are REALLY short but I guess if you had a Bolex or wanted to throw a daylight spool into an Arriflex S, you could use them. I wish I could make a better guarantee about how this stuff's gonna turn out but since it was handed down to me from various intro film classes, I really don't know. I will say that I shot a little bit with the 8652 stock, of the same age, about a year ago (so at that point the stock was about a year old) and it didn't look any different to me. But then again, I'm an AC and not a colorist! Let me know if you're interested in this stuff... drop me an email at awengenroth@gmail.com.

• 2 months later...
I have:

400' (recan) of Fuji 8652 250T

300' (recan) of Kodak 320T/7277

240' (recan) of Kodak 200T/7217

140' (recan) of Kodak 320T/7277

170' (recan) of Kodak Vision 2 500T/7218

(by the way is it all 16mm)

I know some of the short ends are REALLY short but I guess if you had a Bolex or wanted to throw a daylight spool into an Arriflex S, you could use them. I wish I could make a better guarantee about how this stuff's gonna turn out but since it was handed down to me from various intro film classes, I really don't know. I will say that I shot a little bit with the 8652 stock, of the same age, about a year ago (so at that point the stock was about a year old) and it didn't look any different to me. But then again, I'm an AC and not a colorist! Let me know if you're interested in this stuff... drop me an email at awengenroth@gmail.com.

How much do you want for al of them combined?