where are all the Kinor 35c

James Steven Beverly

• 1 year later...
  • Premium Member
I am looking for rods support and russain mattebox for it ....

Raf and Olex don t have nothing ....

Hey Olivier,

The Kinor matte boxes aren't very good (at least for the 35H). I have a whole pile of them, standard, anamorphic, and a big one for the OPF18 zoom. They are not very well designed, delicate, but worse, they do not use standard Western filter sizes. It's been a bit of a nightmare to put together appropriate filter sets (mostly for the anamorphics). Raf makes some nice 4x4 and 4.65 filter adapters that can be used for the standard Konvas/Kinor matteboxes. You'll need the rod supports of course, but you might look into using another more standard matte box assembly.

Does anyone know if the side mounted standard matte box for a 35H works on the 35C?

Bruce Taylor

www.Indi35.com

I have the swing out arm for my C and an anamorphic matte box for the H and it fits right on there perfectly so I'm assuming a standard side mount matte box would as well......You know, IF you want to send me one, I'd be will to put myself out and test it for you for the next several years just to make sure. :rolleyes: Seriously though, PM me if you are interested in making a deal on a standard matte box and and anamorphic or an anamorphic for a Konvas 1M OR anything else you might have for the C. Thanks-Steve B)

Edited by James Steven Beverly

• 9 months later...

Hi bruce, did you stillhave a wide matteboxfor 35C kinor ...

can yoou send me pictures of the maattebox.... did you sale one

bests, olivier

Hey Olivier,

The Kinor matte boxes aren't very good (at least for the 35H). I have a whole pile of them, standard, anamorphic, and a big one for the OPF18 zoom. They are not very well designed, delicate, but worse, they do not use standard Western filter sizes. It's been a bit of a nightmare to put together appropriate filter sets (mostly for the anamorphics). Raf makes some nice 4x4 and 4.65 filter adapters that can be used for the standard Konvas/Kinor matteboxes. You'll need the rod supports of course, but you might look into using another more standard matte box assembly.

Does anyone know if the side mounted standard matte box for a 35H works on the 35C?

Bruce Taylor

www.Indi35.com

• Premium Member
Hi bruce, did you stillhave a wide matteboxfor 35C kinor ...

can yoou send me pictures of the maattebox.... did you sale one

bests, olivier

Hey Olivier,

Sorry I only have the matte boxes for 35H. Maybe Steve Beverly has a spare one for 35C?

Bruce Taylor