waveform vectorscope software

Rodrigo Llano

Hey guys

I'll testing the HVX 200 in 2 weeks for a fiction serie show for the tv. anybody know a software to control the image from this camera via 1394 port.. Is the best way to get an accurate information from the 720p? by the way i'm a mac user with a Powerbook G4.

Thanks

Rodrigo Llano

Hey guys

I'll testing the HVX 200 in 2 weeks for a fiction serie show for the tv. anybody know a software to control the image from this camera via 1394 port.. Is the best way to get an accurate information from the 720p? by the way i'm a mac user with a Powerbook G4.

Thanks

Rodrigo Llano

I have a friend who just looked into the DVRack HD but was told it's for Windows

only. (Maybe that's why you asked?)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest T. Arthur DeSmidt

Final Cut Pro has a vectorscope built in. In the menu bar, go to "Window/ Arrange / Color Correction" and Fcp will arrange your window layout with a vectorscope.

Final Cut Pro has a vectorscope built in. In the menu bar, go to "Window/ Arrange / Color Correction" and Fcp will arrange your window layout with a vectorscope.

I don't have access to Final Cut Pro this week but I'm curious if you know if it also has

a built in waveform monitor? Thanks.

i don't think there is any software that allows you to control the image remotely (i assume you mean gamma, chroma level, knee, etc.), but maybe i'm wrong.

I just need the video levels (mean waveform-vectorscope). I get the scopebox trial version and i'll test it tomorrow or tuesday (but i think that 600 bucks for a scope software is a little expensive)..

thanks everybody... i'll post how scopebox and FCP works for this proposal..

Respecfully

Rodrigo