Develop Super8 500T near Vancouver?

Brendan mk Uegama

I just got my hands on some Super 8 500T film (7218) and have heard I need to send it over seas to get developed...is this true? I heard Northwest in Burnaby only develops 200T film and nothing else. Does anyone know where the closest place to Vancouver is to get Super 8 developed?

Contact Northwest because if they do 200 I can't see why they wouldn't do 500. Should be similar. If they don't, check www.onsuper8.org to find labs in the northwest US (probably Seattle area). If you want to keep it in Canada, check out Niagara Custom Lab in Toronto.

Rick

• Premium Member
Contact Northwest because if they do 200 I can't see why they wouldn't do 500. Should be similar. If they don't, check www.onsuper8.org to find labs in the northwest US (probably Seattle area). If you want to keep it in Canada, check out Niagara Custom Lab in Toronto.

Rick

I would second everything said above, all spot on.

I just got my hands on some Super 8 500T film (7218) and have heard I need to send it over seas to get developed...is this true? I heard Northwest in Burnaby only develops 200T film and nothing else. Does anyone know where the closest place to Vancouver is to get Super 8 developed?

Just drop it off in the "Qualex" Box at any Wal-Mart Store. Write in "Special Instructions" indicating what the Film is. Qualex is a subsidiary of Kodak, and develops all Films and formats.