Ack! Bolex Winding Crank help!

Erik J. Weber

Hi hi,

This weekend I am shooting some footage to test my Bolex H-16 with a friend of mine this weekend before he leaves for seven months in a prod. co. in the Phillipines, and just realized that the hand winding crank is missing! I am located on the Jersey Shore, does anyone have one/know where to get one that I can buy/trade for or borrow for a few hours?

Help!

Erik Weber

tvc-one-five@excite.com

Hi hi,

This weekend I am shooting some footage to test my Bolex H-16 with a friend of mine this weekend before he leaves for seven months in a prod. co. in the Phillipines, and just realized that the hand winding crank is missing! I am located on the Jersey Shore, does anyone have one/know where to get one that I can buy/trade for or borrow for a few hours?

Help!

Erik Weber

tvc-one-five@excite.com

take my advice ; throw your bolex , and buy yourself a K3 ! :)

Edited by Walintino Nording

No, I wanted to shoot off some footage with my Bolexes for fun with my friend who is leaving for the Phillipines, not giving him the Bolexes to use over there.

Get a better command of the English language then call someone who'll listen.

Erik :angry:

Edited by Erik J. Weber

No, I wanted to shoot off some footage with my Bolexes for fun with my friend who is leaving for the Phillipines, not giving him the Bolexes to use over there.

Get a better command of the English language then call someone who'll listen.

Erik :angry:

Hi!

you should try ebay.com

bye!

Treegan