UK Film processing...

See http://www.kodak.com/US/en/motion/support/...ablocator.jhtml

Which gauge are you using? If it's just Super 8, then your options are somewhat limited. Blue Audio Visual, Todd AO, and Widescreen Centre are your best options for S8. Call ahead and ask questions about pricing, capabilities, turn-around time, etc.

If you're looking for 16/35 labs, then I'd look into Bucks, Deluxe, Film Lab North, i-Lab, Soho Images, Technicolor, or Todd AO. If you want color reversal 16 or 35, then you're going to Film and Photo Limited. Different people prefer different labs - it all depends on your prior experience, what services they offer, how much you're willing to pay, etc. As always, call them; getting to know people in the labs and making contacts there is always important.

Choosing a lab isn't always easy - I'm prepping a decent-budget short right now, but because of several different processing variations I'm testing, as well as our post route, I've had to create a spreadsheet where I can compare the prices between all of the labs for each particular service, and then calculate how much each lab charges for each scenario. And these are just the labs on my short list. I didn't even bother to contact several of them, mainly because of either prior bad experiences, or simply a lack of ability to handle some of the processes.

Oh, just Super 8. :)

I think I've got enough to go on anyways.

Thanks. ;)

Does anyone know if there's a Super 8 Reversal Lab for the other two?

The best place to develop old films affordably and quickly is www.super8.nl which is in Holland. If you have a paypal account, you can pay by paypal. It costs about £15 per roll for outdated Super 8 including return postage. You can also send Euros with your film if you prefer. The owner speaks English too- send him an email and get him to give you a quote. Trust me- they are good!