Film Festival Trailer

Shot this a couple of weeks ago...35mm shot on the old Mitchell Mark II camera with a set of Canon Primes and an Angenieux Zoom lens. Stock was 5218.

Spot lights were done with (2) 750w Source Four Ellipsoidals on full spot

Stage was keyed by (2) 2k Mole Richardsons

Back lights on stage were (2) 1k Colortran open face lights

Stage was at a 5.6

I rated the film at 500 and exposed at 2.8/4 split

If you have any questions let me know!

I can't get the pictures to work...will try again later...the files are too big

Sorry...I just got my computer and I don't have Photoshop...the pictures are all TIF files and very big...I don't know how to compress them into smaller photos...I will try and get Photoshop, unless someone has an idea...thanks for the patience.

I found out a way to post them...here is my blog. I have posted them there. Enjoy. There is another shoot on the site as well...a music video I shot a month ago in Milwaukee. The band is Maritime -- they used to be the Promise Ring back in the day. Pretty cool video, we shot on a Bolex with a 400' foot mag on 7218. I used the flourescents that were there at the local, I just put some skirts around them to keep the fall-off away from the walls. I had 3 arri 1ks, one with a chimera, and a couple of small lowell open face lights (i think they were 500w)

I hope this is ok. Sorry I couldn't get them to load on the page...8k is really small and you can't upload anything larger--or maybe you can--I'm not that good on computers.

http://colewebley.blogspot.com/