Panavision Manual...

Sean Stiegemeier

• Premium Member
Anyone know how I can download or buy a manual for the Elaine? I've mainly used arri cameras, so I want to do a little studying for an upcoming shoot....

If I were you I would go to Panavision, speak to one fo the techs, explain your situation and ask them to let you play around with the camera for a bit. It's pretty common for people to ask for this sort of thing at a rental house, and they're normally more than happy to help you. This will also allow you to ask any questions you have while you are close to people that know all the in's and out's of the camera. If you don't live close to any of Panavision's locations then this solution is obviously not an option. If that's the case I would suggest you call the location where the camera is coming from, explain your situation, and ask them if there is any documentation about the camera that they could fax to you for you to look over, and also ask about the general in's and out's of the camera, i.e., anything different about the camera that may not be obvious to a first time user.

Good luck.