K3 take up issues. -- Urgent response needed.

Kenny N Suleimanagich

I remember reading about the pulsing pressure plate that can occur when loading the K3 but I can't recall exactly what causes it - whether it is the claw not engaging with the perforation or something else. Perhaps load the film again and see if the same thing happens. If the film you have loaded so far is too difficult to remove, cut it with scissors.

There are a few copies of the K3 instruction manual online - this piece of literature might provide a clue as to what is going on.

I remember reading about the pulsing pressure plate that can occur when loading the K3 but I can't recall exactly what causes it - whether it is the claw not engaging with the perforation or something else. Perhaps load the film again and see if the same thing happens. If the film you have loaded so far is too difficult to remove, cut it with scissors.

There are a few copies of the K3 instruction manual online - this piece of literature might provide a clue as to what is going on.

Thanks, but unfortunately this isnt to avail. I've tried loading and reloading, and now I havent had any problems *yet*, theres just funky sounds but the camera is keeping its loop.