What's the best video hosting website?

Julia Gers

My history class made a movie about the vietnam war. It was supposed to answer the question "Why Vietnam?" I wanted to post a link to it in the "Please critique my work" section of this forum. (Though, I feel kind of like that's saying I take credit for the movie. I really didn't do much and it was the entire class that worked on it as a whole.)

The first place I went was youtube, but the movie file is too big and the length of the movie is too long for youtube. I then searched google and the first place that came up was a site called "dropshots" (or something like that). I went to upload it there, but found myself waiting and waiting and waiting...and still waiting. I realized that it was taking longer to upload it to this site then it took to completly finish the movie in post production. So, then I gave up on that website.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good video hosting sites that are free and don't put a limit on file size or video length. (and preferably don't take 12+ hours to upload)