Blue lines of 7205 & 7218

I recently sent 1 roll of 7205 & 1 roll of 7218 for processing. After TC to DVC pro tape it was found to have a vertical continuous smeared blue line on the right side of the frame throughout the entire roll. The line is more distinct in 7205 but almost invisible in 7218. The line does not run as straight as a ruler but meander left and right a little. I checked back the negative and confirmed the line was on the negative. Please comment. Thanks

AS it's blue, and herefore yellow on the negative, this would be a pre-processing pressure fog or scratch on the emulsion side of the negative. (It won't show as a physical scratch on the surface as the processing will have healed over the emulsion, but the pressure fog remains.)

Is there any evidence that it changes or wavers or does anything odd at camera stops? Or that it stops before the end of the roll (or the start) (i.e. any film that hasn't been through the gate or possibly anywhere else in the camera path).

If so, it suggests a camera scratch. Otherwise, talk to your lab about a possible handling scratch or something in the processor. The slight waver you mention does seem to indicate that it's not in the camera.