INSTED OF BLUE NIGHT EFFECT

HELLO EVERYONE,

In short period i m going to do a project. In that project i am going to use 5218stock. Here i don't want to use convential blue feel. I need something more different. so i decided to do it with some dino lights. I think it cover more area of the my location. bcz more of my locations is more wide and bigger area. More than that maximum night effects with rain effect feel.

Here towards climax all is rain effect seq. as per my story end of these seq. i feel like use blue backlight and tungsten filled face, for this i cann't afford with 2or3 par hmi. so i planned to use dino itself. but according to my blue feel concept i think i cann't achive in there.

so can i get same feel in timming sesion.

And how these above seq. look like ie., with 3 or 4 dino tungsten lights?

is that looking good?

is that cover more area?

what are the problems will rise using these fixtures on rain effect?

is there any precations?

what are all the possiblities to get good diff. night rain effect seq.?

And if somebody helps me with the reference of some good night rain effect film will more appreciatable.

ADVANCE THANKS FOR EVERYONE,

srsaat.

wow you have to improve your English i read your post 3 times and hardly understand what you ask

from what i understand is you want blue light effect but only have Dino?

you can gel them with CTB(1/4 1/2 full) if you can

you can leave them clear end gel your lights that light the face with CTO(1/4 1/2 full) and then time your neg to bring it to 3200k then your Dino's will look bluer

hope this help

Dino are very powerful toll you can light large space with them but you have to remember that each glob cast its own shadow so you will have lots shadows

great DPs use it all the time but you need to know what you get

as with rain you have to be very very careful if you don't have exp with it ask tips from local gaffer

or beater take one

• Premium Member

You can also replace every other globe in the Dino with a FAY globe, which will make the Dino a half-blue overall. Dinos should work fine for night lighting, or backlighting rain, etc. You may want to make a skirt/teaser at the bottom of the Dino on the condor to reduce any downward spill.

"srsaat", you need to go to My Controls and edit your Display Name to a real first and last name as per the forum rules.