Schune

• Premium Member

I have just been hired to shoot a short (30 page) sci-fi thriller. I don't know many details yet but at least I'm being paid to do it. I'd like to keep a journal-type thing here. I'm meeting with the writer/director for the first time tomorrow and I'll see if he's cool with that.

In the meantime, I will say that it is a very entertaining script with a lot of opportunity for very interesting lighting and camera movement. A big part of the "creatures" in it is a light motivated from the creatures themselves right before they strike.

I'm out for now but I will post in more detail if I find out that it's cool with the driector.

• Premium Member

Nice job landing that Chris, good to see things are working out in UT. Are these creatures going to be CG or live action? I'm interested how you handle it either way. Keep posting.

• Premium Member
Nice job landing that Chris, good to see things are working out in UT. Are these creatures going to be CG or live action? I'm interested how you handle it either way. Keep posting.

That is one of many things I will find out when we meet. The script only calls for seeing them once so I have no idea.