Full Time-Lapse Abbilities

Joe Taylor

Any chance that the future RED system will be have fully equiped time-lapse abilities? I'm especially interested in being able to time-exposures... a true intervelometer.

I currently do my time-lapse work with 35IIC and a Norris intervelometer. For TV work I've done some with a digital SLR. However, if the RED could fullfill my needs... I'd sign up.. some day.

• Premium Member
Any chance that the future RED system will be have fully equiped time-lapse abilities? I'm especially interested in being able to time-exposures... a true intervelometer.

I currently do my time-lapse work with 35IIC and a Norris intervelometer. For TV work I've done some with a digital SLR. However, if the RED could fullfill my needs... I'd sign up.. some day.

Hi Joe,

This has been discussed elsewhere and will be included in the software. However the first cameras won't have all the features working from day 1.

Stephen

Hi Joe,

This has been discussed elsewhere and will be included in the software. However the first cameras won't have all the features working from day 1.

Stephen

That's very encouraging, Stephen. This system seems like it could have endless possibilities through its life span. Truly revolutionary? the way all things great prove to be.

(Will it have word processor thing-a-ma-jiggy with a spell checker so I don't have to cut-and-paste to Word?)