How's the cinematography for this scene?

Looks very nice... very appropriate for the setting and it set the mood perfectly. I was expecting something "hilarious" at the end but I'm kind of glad it ended the way it did. Seems these days everything has to be mean spirited or ironic in some tired way.

You guys did a great job though. I really liked the splash of red you threw on the side of the building. Didn't really look like no quicky setup from where I'm sitting. Excellent work.

That's a pretty beautiful scene. The only things I'd nitpick about the lighting is that there are distracting blowouts in two shots. The first is on her forehead when she hugs him. The second is the shot where the flower is floating. In that one, there's some turquoise fringing around the hot spots of the lights in the water. But the lighting is consistent, motivated, and the aesthetic fits the mood. Very nice.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Timothy Wallace

Very nicely done.

One item: During the embrace, in the shot from her backside, she looks taller than him. (Though we see her rise up [e.g., on tiptoes] to him as the embrace begins, her subsequently appearing taller sort of messes with the continuity of that aspect.)

?Tim

i watch the scene with out sound so i can see if the cinematography tell the story and it did:)

the light the shooting are very good

like the use you did with the dolly

is it film or video ?

very smart use of sound not give use to listing to the dialog lift the scene out of the melodrama

the only one small thing is about here acting in the beginning i would give here same action saw we can see same tension and anticipation on here face

• Premium Member

Nice. The mise-en-scene is polished and beautiful. The only thing I think that could have been done better is makeup. You've produced something that is so good it could be a high dollar perfume commercial but in that league the makeup would have been done better.