Flickering

Hello every one!

I need some urgent help... Can any one tell me how to create flickering light effect?

both while i am shooting the source of light (which is a light bulb in this case) and while off shooting it.

Thanks for your time!

Burak

• Premium Member
Hello every one!

I need some urgent help... Can any one tell me how to create flickering light effect?

both while i am shooting the source of light (which is a light bulb in this case) and while off shooting it.

Thanks for your time!

Burak

Describe the flicker. Are you talking bad fluorescent tube flicker? Power brownout flicker? Someone's playing with the lightswitch flicker?

• 1 month later...
Hello every one!

Thanks for your time!

Burak

Hey, I recently bought a few cheap 4ft. fluorescent lights, cut up extension cords and spliced those in as a power cords so the lights could be plugged into any outlet or generator and then spliced some light dimmer switches into the cords to control the flow of power to the fluorescents. Fluorescents aren't made to be dimmed, so once you start pushing the dimmer down the tubes will begin to do that flicker effect. Pretty simple and very effective. Good luck.