Nightmares

Hey Guys sorry I can't imbed the movie here but check out a short a shot with a good director friend of mine. Its not a school project but we both go to Cal State Northridge Film school. I'll try to put up my very first film project - S16 for school asap. Love to get input and any advice. We shot on F-900 which was a lot of fun! S16 was on Panavision elaine. Enjoy

www.darkedgeentertainment.com

Hey Guys sorry I can't imbed the movie here but check out a short a shot with a good director friend of mine. Its not a school project but we both go to Cal State Northridge Film school. I'll try to put up my very first film project - S16 for school asap. Love to get input and any advice. We shot on F-900 which was a lot of fun! S16 was on Panavision elaine. Enjoy

www.darkedgeentertainment.com

I liked it. Nicely shot "night." The story was well done for a short. I give it a thumbs up! :D

Nicely done, some of the night shots were a little too dark for my taste. It's just as easy to create "darkness" through contrast as it is through general underexposure. Just an idea for future projects.

But a nice short, well done!

Thank you for the suggestion. I realized after shooting how to make the hallway a lot more cinematic but obviously being rushed on set and not having the years of experience as I will soon :-)... I agree looking back on it the night scene is bland and need contrast. I should have exposed the background causing her to fall in shadow and side light her as she passed the bathroom.. oh well shoot and learn right. :-)