Film School in Prague (PCFE)

Hey,

I was wondering if some of you have heard something about the PCFE in Prague.

Has anyone course the semester program in that school?

I've been searching film schools in europe but i am courius to know if someone in the forum had experience studing in that school....and will like to share it.

Thanks,

Pedro G. Millan

• 2 months later...
Check out FAMU in Prague.

FAMU is pretty much impossible to get in, first of all you need perfect Czech and they take only around 4 people per semester for each department. To get in, you have to do tons of work, as well as sit through an examination that tests your knowledge of film theory, such as Eisenstein .

There is a FAMU international program, but it is only a diploma course, plus a bit pricey and doesn't teach you too much, other than being a film critic, based on what I heard from one of the graduates.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply,

My girlfriend has been an actress for ten years and she knows the industry very good but she wants to move to directing. She was wondering about going to PCFE in Prague for directing school so I was asking if someone here in the forum knew something about the school.

Anyway she didnt go, we find out it was not really what we expected. She save her money and now she will start a project in L.A. with that money.

Anyway,

thanks a lot.