some Nikon R 10 help, please

chris buddy

With my previous cameras, I never relied on the built in daylight/artificial filter and used a screw on. Does anyone have any experience doing this with the nikons? It seems mildly annoying to keep that displacing key hanging out an inch or so on the top at all times.

any thoughts?

Also to be fair, i have not developed any test rolls and don't really know yet the integrity of the built in filter in my nikon...

With my previous cameras, I never relied on the built in daylight/artificial filter and used a screw on. Does anyone have any experience doing this with the nikons? It seems mildly annoying to keep that displacing key hanging out an inch or so on the top at all times.

any thoughts?

Also to be fair, i have not developed any test rolls and don't really know yet the integrity of the built in filter in my nikon...

Use a stiff piece of plastic in the slot and cut it just the right size so it's not in the way.

Rick

• Premium Member
Use a stiff piece of plastic in the slot and cut it just the right size so it's not in the way.

Rick

Unfortunately it still has to stick up a certain amount or it becomes difficult to pull out by hand.

An American quarter is not only the perfect size, but it is circular in shape and therefore the most

efficient design.

Unfortunately it still has to stick up a certain amount or it becomes difficult to pull out by hand.

An American quarter is not only the perfect size, but it is circular in shape and therefore the most

efficient design.

Thanks for the help! The quarter was a great idea.