Letter to MR Jannard

Martin Yernazian

Hello Mr Jannard

I have been following the great success that your product has been producing for the past few months, is incredible what the camera can do.

First and for most thank you very much for opening the pallet of opportunities for us filmmakers

The Reason that I'm sending you this message is about the Argentine inventor Hugo Zuccarelli and his invention Holophonics?, a new native technique for 3d sound, working directly from the microphone you could create intense multidimensional sonic sequences right there on the spot ( on camera or external recorders), no mixing, no post production required, you can record mono( or what ever you desire) and you will have a sound that will make THX primitive.

I represent Mr Zucarelli here in the USA (California), and after commenting with him about the Red One, he suggested to show his inventions to you, since he is in the market right know to sell his patents (We have plans to offer it to Apple, Microsoft, Sony, Panasonic, etc), but we both feel that your product and your company stands in a more cutting edge position, a revolutionary progress that will open new ways for every creative mind, Exactly what we stand for.

Mr Zuccarelli not only has invented this new microphones, but also has the Loud Speakers?, a set of sound monitors with no distortion what so ever, that can emulate the 3D sound better than any monitor out there, and they are also directional.

As well a set of new headphones, that enhances the 3D experience.

I know that you are in the process of releasing the camera, and I didn't want to bother you until that was done, but again, I feel ( as well as Mr Zuccarelli), that your company will be the perfect home for Holophonics?, I mean, just imagine the power that you will be giving Filmmakers out there, a 4k camera with accessories that can make ( not emulate) 3D sound, that will be the cherry on top, and in my own personal opinion this is a huge opportunity for whoever acquires this Technology.

I hope my english wasn't a disaster, I will love to send you examples of Holophonics?, or have a meeting with you to demonstrate this technology. I know you will become obsessed with it, Pink Floyd, Paul McCartney, Steve Vai, and others were to.

Best Regards

Martín Yernazian

pyrotecnia@gmail.com

ps: thanks for your time, and again, thanks for this great camera, I know that my technique Digital Cross Process? will do wonders with it.