Eclair NPR 16mm Package For Sale In Los Angeles

Ron Dembowski

Alright here's the deal. I bought this Eclair 6 weeks ago to do a project. I had the camera overhauled by George at Optical Electro House in Culver City and brought it home to run a test roll through it. Of course Murphy's law takes affect and the latch on my O'Connor 50 lets loose and the camera takes a dump (yes, I was in agony). The inside casing by the shutter now has a crack in it and the shutter rubs against it while filming. I ran the test anyway and the footage came back great, but the camera now runs with a very irritating noise (killing all sync capabilities). I'm sure this problem can be fixed, but I no longer have the time or resources to have it fixed and the project decided to go HD. So here it is at an attractive price.

Eclair NPR R16mm Serial#750. In good condition except noted problem and just recently overhauled.

1x Tobin TXM-14 Light Duty Motor. Perfect working order with multiple crystal speeds.

2x 400ft Magazines. Both in good condition with hubs and recently over hauled.

1x Kinoptik Viewfinder. In good condition.

1x Angenieux 12-120mm Zoom Lens. In decent condition with great glass.

1x Cameflex to Arri B Adaptor. Brand New.

1x Pelican 1610 Case. Brand new, just purchased 1 week ago.

All caps are in place.

Pictures can be viewed at:

http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k132/spsnoise/Eclair/

I'm selling the package for $1500 ($1400 without the case) to reflect the problem. This would really be a great deal for parts or non-sync shooting. It is being sold as-is and I am not sure what the cost would be to fix the crack. I am in the process of getting the test footage up on youtube so anyone interested can email me and I'll give you a link.

I would prefer a pickup in Los Angeles, but will consider shipping the unit. Any questions please email or call.

Thanks,

Ron

r_dembowski@yahoo.com

818-574-8990

Also willing to part out the camera.

All Prices are plus shipping.

NPR Body (With noted problem): $200

TXM-14 Light Duty Motor: $350

Angenieux 12-120mm Lens (Cameflex MT.): $200

Kinoptik Viewfinder: $150

400ft Magazines: $200 Each

Pelican 1610 case (Brand New): $140