Music Video

Lars Zemskih

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DBXRd69h48U

Great band called Arms and the Boy. Excuse the youtube quality.

Hey Emile,

Good work on the video. I really liked the contrast between the cool blue perfomance and the warn sun lit narrative scenes.

but I felt your edit followed the slow pace of the song too closely for the first three minutes, Its always really difficult with a slows song becuse it puts a lot of pressure on your visuals!

I always say to directors on music videos that pretty much first and foremost we need 'Visual Diversity' - because that more than anything will keep the viewer interested.

all the best,

Nick

hi

i like the concept of the video but i think the hand held shooting is to distracting and wont let me get emotional with the hero i thing if you go static with beautiful compositions and then when he get up the hill and the music change the hand held is good

very brave not to show the band:)

but I felt your edit followed the slow pace of the song too closely for the first three minutes, Its always really difficult with a slows song becuse it puts a lot of pressure on your visuals!

I agree it could have been tighter, but I was trying also for the first and second part to have sharp contrast, so we see a change of pace in editing. Thank you for you advice though.