Post Your 16mm Footage Here!

Curtis Bouvier

Whether it's screen grabs from your recent piece of work or actual high resolution footage, post it here for every one to enjoy!

I love viewing peoples 16mm work, I think film is a remarkable form of art. It's hard to find a place to view good 16mm footage, aside from Youtube.com's LOW quality video compression.

I'd rather see some high definition footage of whatever is available here from members here on the forum.

I really wish I could post some too, but getting a hold of 16mm film in my city seems to be a really hard considering no one carries it. and I don't think kodak.com will send to canada, I don't know though...

lets see what you guys got!

Whether it's screen grabs from your recent piece of work or actual high resolution footage, post it here for every one to enjoy!

I love viewing peoples 16mm work, I think film is a remarkable form of art. It's hard to find a place to view good 16mm footage, aside from Youtube.com's LOW quality video compression.

I'd rather see some high definition footage of whatever is available here from members here on the forum.

I really wish I could post some too, but getting a hold of 16mm film in my city seems to be a really hard considering no one carries it. and I don't think kodak.com will send to canada, I don't know though...

lets see what you guys got!

If your looking for 16mm in Canada that is no problem. kodak.ca has an office in canada and they ship everywhere. However, for better prices contact Stock Options in Toronto or Certified Film in Toronto. They can get you some amazing deals.