NOMOS Super 8 Award and new Super 8 cartridge

Jurgen Lossau

We proudly announce the 4th International NOMOS Super 8 Award - come to Babylon cinema, Berlin, Rosa-Luxemburg-Street 30, on Saturday, Oct 20th, 8 p.m. Have a look at the best Super 8 films of the year! We will show 12 out of 100 films. And we will present the winners! This year, we ve got entries from Bosnia-Herzegowina, the Netherlands, USA, Canada, Switzerland, Austria, United Kingdom, Italy, Portugal, Spain - and Germany. After the presentation we will show a 25 minutes advertising film of Bolex from the 1950s - in 16mm. Entry is Euro 6,50. Send a PM for reservations.

Starting at 2 p.m. (until 6 p.m.) there is a film fair at Babylon cinema. For the first time, GK-Film will present it's new Cinevia Super 8 cartridge. Talk to Kodak, Andec lab, MWA flashtransfer manufacturers, screenshot, Beaulieu Cine Film Club International, Wittner Cinetec, atoll medien and smallformat magazine. Entry is free for the fair.

Hope to see you in Berlin!

Juergen Lossau

www.smallformat.de

• Premium Member

Hello Jürgen,

thanks for the post. I hope the fair and ceremony will turn out great.

I was hoping to read about the Pro8mm Max 8 4008 modification as well as Gottfried Klose's new cartridge design in the new issue of German Schmalfilm out this week, as you had originally announced in the last issue two months ago.

Where there technical problems for the lack of these articles, or was the great piece on Hans Haas of greater priority (BTW great layout and well researched - compliments. I am looking forward to a follow-up on Jacques-Yves Cousteau's Bauer Royal, Thor Heyerdahl's Nizo pro and Rollo Gebhard's Beaulieu 4 & 7008)?

Warm regards to Hamburg,

-Michael