Camerimage 2007

Max Jacoby

Guest Stephen Murphy
I'm going this year - I've been wanting to go for a number of years but was always (fortunately) working. This is the first November where I don't have something overlapping the festival, so off to Poland I go......

Ill be there from the 28th till the end.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Stephen Murphy
ill be there from the first day to the last! (overly excited about it)

would be nice to meet up ...

what are the chances. a cinematography.com meet up at camerimage - who'd a thunk it.

we'll be in the grand hotel from the 28th til the end. would be god to meet as many forum faces as possible over there for a pint of polish something.

Is anyone going to Camerimage this year? 'Butterflies' will get shown, but I don't know the exact date yet.

Wednesday 28th, at 5 PM.

Look for the program at the Charlie Cinema, small screening room.

http://www.pluscamerimage.pl/index.php?lang=en&pg=2201

The student film competition is at the same timeslot.

• Premium Member

Stephen, I'll land in the evening on the 24th and I take off early on the 1st. It'd be great to get together with folks from the forum for a drink or two.

How does everyone feel about the 29th?

David, the general festival pass is about $45 or so (I don't remember exactly off the top of my head) in US dollars. You have to pay a few dollars for each movie there as I understand it. I'm finding that the festival itself is very cheap - hotel rooms aren't bad (mine is around $70/night).

Check out their website for better info than I can provide. =)

http://www.pluscamerimage.pl/

Guest Stephen Murphy
Stephen, I'll land in the evening on the 24th and I take off early on the 1st. It'd be great to get together with folks from the forum for a drink or two.

How does everyone feel about the 29th?

that sounds fine to me. thats the same day as Stephen Goldblatt's lighting workshop so im hoping to get to that. Ill have my uk cell with me the whole time, im assuming there'll be coverage. alternatively you can reach me at the grand hotel. see you there!