Widescreen Super 8mm

Rolando Fernandez

• Premium Member

You will find that the lovely guys of Friendly Fire are active posters here in this forum.

To get a lowdown on Super Duper 8, visit this thread here: http://www.cinematography.com/forum2004/in...?showtopic=2005

There is also a discussion about it going on here: http://www.cinematography.com/forum2004/in...showtopic=26352

You are right Matthew, I will be pleased to hear about Rolando's modification of the 514xl-s :) ,

also from Giles about their modification. I have this Canon myself, so if you have any experience to share I would love to hear.

But I think first I will shoot with it as "super 8" before filing the gate.

Best,

Raz.

Wow! Are you psychic, Raz? How did you find my message?

By the way anyone, are the Beaulieu 3/4/5/6008 pressure plates held in with screws or rivets? I'm buying one so I can shoot anamorphic, I'l also be selling a Canon 814XL-S, a Super Duper 8 modified Elmo 110, and a Sankyo CME 1100 (if Terry Mester isn't interested) within the near future.

Wow! Are you psychic, Raz? How did you find my message?

By the way anyone, are the Beaulieu 3/4/5/6008 pressure plates held in with screws or rivets? I'm buying one so I can shoot anamorphic, I'l also be selling a Canon 814XL-S, a Super Duper 8 modified Elmo 110, and a Sankyo CME 1100 (if Terry Mester isn't interested) within the near future.

What? Don't you know me? :blink: ( ;) )

And I hope I will have some money soon..., because I would really like to have one of your mechanic pets ;-)