Indifocus Follow Focus-´Deluxe´

Blith Clockwalk

I just bought the new Indifocus follow focus unit and I tried it and it feels a bit wobbly and not smooth at all. Is that normal? I have only used follow focus for 16mm and 35mm cameras.

I hope I don't have to send it back to the US. I'm in London. I was going to use it for my up coming film. Any help greatly appreciated. Maybe I´m doing something wrong. Fingers crossed.

Cheers,

Ívan

• 1 month later...
  • Premium Member
I just bought the new Indifocus follow focus unit and I tried it and it feels a bit wobbly and not smooth at all. Is that normal? I have only used follow focus for 16mm and 35mm cameras.

I hope I don't have to send it back to the US. I'm in London. I was going to use it for my up coming film. Any help greatly appreciated. Maybe I´m doing something wrong. Fingers crossed.

Cheers,

Ívan

Hi. Have you overcome the problems with your FF? I'm looking to buy one, and I'm curious if its worth the money I'll pay.

regards

Pawel

• Premium Member

This does not reflect my experience with the IndiFocus. I got one about a month ago and have used it on several shoots with different lenses. Very smooth and predictable to me.

I had one shoot where I was going between the RR FF and the IndiFocus, and liked both.

• Premium Member

This does not reflect my experience with the IndiFocus. I got one about a month ago and have used it on several shoots with different lenses. Very smooth and predictable to me.

I had one shoot where I was going between the RR FF and the IndiFocus, and liked both.