Dolly tires and tubes?

James Steven Beverly

WHERE im the HELL do I find tires and tubes for dollies?!! I have a coupe of studio pedestal dollies for TV cameras, one of which is missing a solid tire and I have that Vinten camera crane that has a flat on one of the rear small tires. I want to get both operational and also want to have a source for future replacement parts. Anybody? B)

Edited by James Steven Beverly

WHERE im the HELL do I find tires and tubes for dollies?!! I have a coupe of studio pedestal dollies for TV cameras, one of which is missing a solid tire and I have that Vinten camera crane that has a flat on one of the rear small tires. I want to get both operational and also want to have a source for future replacement parts. Anybody? B)

Camera Dynamics Inc. Headquarters for the Americas Camera Dynamics Inc. - West Coast Office

The Vitec Group

Camera Dynamics Inc.

709 Executive Blvd

Valley Cottage

New York, 10989

USA

t: +1 845 268 0100

f: +1 845 268 9324

Toll Free Sales: 1 888 2 Vinten

e: info-cd-usa@vitecgroup.com The Vitec Group

Camera Dynamics Inc.

2701 N. Ontario St

Burbank

CA 91504

USA

t: +1 818 845 4446

f: +1 818 845 4572

What size tube and tire are you looking for? Who was the manufacturer?

Above is the Vinten contacts for the USA.

Thanks for the info, Senior' Duke, I'm not sure about the size and manufacturer. I have to go look at them and the crane is down at the studio. I also wasn't sure if there was like a Firestone Dolly Tire Superstore somewhere. :D I had thought about using narrow implement tires and tubes if I couldn't find anything that was the right size because I was not so sure that someone would make tires and tubes specific to dollies or that dolly manufacturers would not just use wheels and tires that were readily available which would seem to make more sense. IF there is such a thing as dolly specific tires and tubes, I imagine they may get a bit pricey sense the market would be pretty small. I definitely check out your sources though. Thanks B)

• Premium Member
Thanks for the info, Senior' Duke, I'm not sure about the size and manufacturer. I have to go look at them and the crane is down at the studio. I also wasn't sure if there was like a Firestone Dolly Tire Superstore somewhere. :D I had thought about using narrow implement tires and tubes if I couldn't find anything that was the right size because I was not so sure that someone would make tires and tubes specific to dollies or that dolly manufacturers would not just use wheels and tires that were readily available which would seem to make more sense. IF there is such a thing as dolly specific tires and tubes, I imagine they may get a bit pricey sense the market would be pretty small. I definitely check out your sources though. Thanks B)

Search Tires