"Milk" Dir. Van Sant being film in SF...

• Premium Member
Anyone got connections to get in on it?

I'm signed up to be an extra one of the nights just so I can see what equipment they're firin' up...and maybe I can bug the camera crew a bit while I'm there ;)

http://milkmarch.com/

If Savides is shooting it, they probably won't be firing up huge lights... right?

I would guess not for interiors but maybe because you'd be there for a night exterior you could see some light balloons or maxi's on condors for base exposure or something. Could be a good time, I'm seriously considering it for the same reasons as Jonathan but they probably won't let us within 50 feet of the camera unless it's during a take. Who knows though, I can think of worse ways to spend a Monday night. It would be pretty cool to watch him light some interior, one can dream.

Edited by Alex Worster

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Drove by City Hall today where they were shooting exteriors with a lot of extras. Managed to swing by the grip trucks to see what they were packin'. Noticed a production vehicle rigged from the roof with ParaBeams on both sides of the car aimed thru the rear windows. Thought it was a brilliant idea :)