Bike video

Me and a few friends have started a little webshow about biking, skiing and snowboarding. Here is the full info thread

Life on Wheels and Boards Episode1: West Shore

I'm editing the second episode right now, so it will be up in a few hours.

Thanks,

Dory

Edited by Dory Breaux DP

• 2 weeks later...

Decent film given the subject matter. It's a pretty long piece on one subject, and the problem of repetition is ever-present. I thought you did a relatively good job of mixing it up with camera angles, though the "long shot from behind" seemed to dominate the first half of the footage (seemed like every other cut was to a shot of the guy's back).

The flash transitions were cheesy. You probably know that. But it's fun to play around with things like that, so no problem in my opinion.

The cloud intro and outro was a bit cliche, especially in the "extreme sport" genre. Again, though, much like the flash transitions, this is something everyone has to play with at first. I get it, I've done it, no big deal.

Overall it was a nice shoot. While it may not appeal to people outside of the trail riding demographic, I think it would go over well with fellow enthusiasts.

• 3 weeks later...
Overall it was a nice shoot. While it may not appeal to people outside of the trail riding demographic, I think it would go over well with fellow enthusiasts.

Oh boy did it ever. I haven't had one bad comment on it yet. Alot of people who aren't into MTB loved it too.

Thanks for your ideas tho, will definitely take them into consideration! :ph34r: