AC need for a feature film in Alaska.

Hi All. My name is Panayiotis Salapatas and I am looking for an assistant cameraman for a greek production set in New Orleans (around ten days) and then Alaska for a month and a half. I will be the DP for this low budget greek production and I am looking for someone who is mostly interested in adventure. There are at least two weeks of shooting in a boat out in the open sea. As things stand right now the movie will be shot on film with anamorphic lenses.

I would appreciate if you could contact me at psalapatas@hotmail.com. Dates are April 14th up to early June.

Thank you

Hi All. My name is Panayiotis Salapatas and I am looking for an assistant cameraman for a greek production set in New Orleans (around ten days) and then Alaska for a month and a half. I will be the DP for this low budget greek production and I am looking for someone who is mostly interested in adventure. There are at least two weeks of shooting in a boat out in the open sea. As things stand right now the movie will be shot on film with anamorphic lenses.

I would appreciate if you could contact me at psalapatas@hotmail.com. Dates are April 14th up to early June.

Thank you

"adventure"??? Does this mean, no/low pay. Does this also mean you expect someone with Anamorphic experience to travel for almost 2 months?

I'm interested in the details.

Thank you

I'm not far from there. I'll shoot you a mail tomorrow.