35mm and digital workflow chart

I need to find some generic workflow charts for feature films, starting with shooting to editing to final print or tape.

A little background: Right now I'm working as an assistant to an executive at a post house in LA. He wants me to compile a "reference book" from cameras to file formats to workflow charts all the way to the final print out (if you know of a good source for this even better!). Well I?m stuck on finding some generic workflow charts. I'm aware that every project will have a different workflow I just need the generic step by step for both 35mm and shooting digital. Anyone have anything like that or knows where I might go to obtain one.

I've done the camera research and come across a pretty good "reference sheet" for that and since this is the cinematographers forum I?ll post a link because I know some will be interested. I do know it?s slightly outdated.

http://www.digitalcinemasociety.com/downlo...arson_Chart.pdf

There are a few places around that have a full size poster with all the different workflows on a flow chart (traditional, Non-linear, DI, Digital origination). I was talking with a negative cutter one day and he ended up sending me 4 or 5 of them. I wish I could remember his name, I have it in my files, but thats not accessible right now. I know alpha cine had a small ad on the poster, you can call them and see if they have any, I am sure they'd send them to you for free. If I find the cutters name I will add a reply and let you know.

Sorry guys, I?ve updated the info. While I?m sure that many of you guys can?t fathom why us *newbs* can?t grasp the simple rules of putting our real names in I assure you (at least on my part) it?s not out of a lack of caring or defiance but just the simple act of running threw the motions. If you?re like me you surf the web and register for to many things to stop and read every ?terms and rules? file that pops up or search the site to make sure you?re following the proper guidelines.

If this gets read by anyone that conducts the website I would have a hopefully helpful suggestion. Make it known that it?s your display name that you need to use your real name for. Many could make the mistake of thinking it?s the profile info that needs to be registered as real and not the display name.

In any case I still would love to get any websites or sources that I could get generic workflow charts in each medium.

There are a few places around that have a full size poster with all the different workflows on a flow chart (traditional, Non-linear, DI, Digital origination). I was talking with a negative cutter one day and he ended up sending me 4 or 5 of them. I wish I could remember his name, I have it in my files, but thats not accessible right now. I know alpha cine had a small ad on the poster, you can call them and see if they have any, I am sure they'd send them to you for free. If I find the cutters name I will add a reply and let you know.

Thanks I've given some post houses in my area a call but so far no luck. I've you ever get the cutters please contact me.

thanks.