i want to start film making with action sports films and stuff like that and i wanted to know how i should go about getting started with this.

I am currently taking 2 video media production classes at my high school and i need to know what kind of camera and what editing software i should use.

• Premium Member

Hi,

It doesn't make a lot of difference at the high school level. You'll probably end up with some kind of miniDV consumer camera and somethnig like Adobe Premiere, but it really doesn't make that much difference as the overall techniques are pretty much the same.

I don't mean to be unnecessarily harsh, but it would probably do you more good to punctuate properly and try to be a bit more specific. It's also considered polite to give a name...

Phil

I don't mean to be unnecessarily harsh, but it would probably do you more good to punctuate properly and try to be a bit more specific. It's also considered polite to give a name...

well im in high school im to dumb to punctuate right and im 16 so most people dont consider me polite but thats ptobably cuase im not, not to sound rude i was just giving you the reason why i did not do those thing you said.