Film for CineKodak

• Premium Member
Actually, it takes special, metal cartridges that are rectangular in shape (like the body of the camera) with said encasement screwed together such that the film is totally inaccessible - until it gets to the lab and they take it apart.

True, that's the same model that my father had over 60 years ago. The same cartridges were used in WWII aircraft gun cameras, so war surplus might be a place to look.

-- J.S.

True, that's the same model that my father had over 60 years ago. The same cartridges were used in WWII aircraft gun cameras, so war surplus might be a place to look.

-- J.S.

They sell it on e-bay from time to time loaded with black and white film. I think Plus-x.

You have to give them a deposit for the magazines however as they re-load them and there aren't any new magazines out there.

Bizzarely I also have some of them for sale loaded with ancient colour neg stock that is probably very iffy by now.

You can reload the magazines in a dark room but you can only use double perf film, which is also a pain to get hold of!

love

Freya

• 3 weeks later...