Pair of Lectrosonics UCR 190 wireless systems

John Cummings

I have a pair of Lectrosonic UCR-190 UHF narrowband wireless systems for sale that have sat idle in my inventory for the last three years, and it's time to finally move them out. I will not separate them. This package includes 2 UCR-190's, the newer UM190B transmitters (with the antenna on top), two unused Lectro mics, original unused Lectro power supplies...and I'll throw in two BEC camera mounting boxes. These systems were completely checked out shortly before I retired them. I fired them up the other day and they both sound great. These aren't some beat-up old news mics...they were gently used by their owner in an EFP environment. Although they are in great shape, I don't want them back, so I am offering them as-is only with no warranty implied.

Picture here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/25772955@N04/

The frequencies are 593.775 and 574.925. Know what frequencies will work for you in your area before you buy... this sale is final...no returns.

Probably the cleanest 190 systems you will find at a very fair price. $1600 for the pair, firm. If you're local to Chicago, I will only accept cash. If you are elsewhere, I will accept a USPS money order and will ship these when the MO clears.

Thanks, John

cameralogic1 AT comcastDOT net

I have a pair of Lectrosonic UCR-190 UHF narrowband wireless systems for sale that have sat idle in my inventory for the last three years, and it's time to finally move them out. I will not separate them. This package includes 2 UCR-190's, the newer UM190B transmitters (with the antenna on top), two unused Lectro mics, original unused Lectro power supplies...and I'll throw in two BEC camera mounting boxes. These systems were completely checked out shortly before I retired them. I fired them up the other day and they both sound great. These aren't some beat-up old news mics...they were gently used by their owner in an EFP environment. Although they are in great shape, I don't want them back, so I am offering them as-is only with no warranty implied.

Picture here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/25772955@N04/

The frequencies are 593.775 and 574.925. Know what frequencies will work for you in your area before you buy... this sale is final...no returns.

Probably the cleanest 190 systems you will find at a very fair price. $1600 for the pair, firm. If you're local to Chicago, I will only accept cash. If you are elsewhere, I will accept a USPS money order and will ship these when the MO clears.

Thanks, John

cameralogic1 AT comcastDOT net

Do you accept Paypal?