Super16 Conversion on a Cooke Kinetal 25mm prime?

I'm trying to find someone who can convert my Cooke Kinetal 25mm prime

to cover Super16mm. The lens also needs an adapter to fit on an Aaton

XTRprod with PL mount system. I was hoping that someone on here would know who to talk to about doing this. I do hope this is possible as everything i have read says that the Cooke

Kinetals can be converted. If someone could also tell me how to post images here, i would be able to give a photo of the lens. I have been trying with no success. Thanks, Benjamin

XTRprod with PL mount system. I was hoping that someone on here would know who to talk to about doing this. I do hope this is possible as everything i have read says that the Cooke

Kinetals can be converted. If someone could also tell me how to post images here, i would be able to give a photo of the lens. I have been trying with no success. Thanks, Benjamin

there is an image of the lens in question on the duplicate post, i can't seem to delete this post.

• 1 year later...
  • Premium Member

I somehow missed this when it was first posted, sorry about that. You can get a Les Bosher Arri Standard Mount (Cooke) to PL adapter and use your Kinetal 25mm lens on your Super 16 XTR, there is no need to convert anything.

I have a complete set of the Cooke Kinetal lenses and one of Les's adapters which I use with my Aaton PL mount XTR, they work great, all except the 9mm, which does not cover Super 16.

Best,

-Tim