URGENT!!!

Allen Achterberg

Hi, I go to my local junior college and I have convinced my class to shoot the class project on 16. We have to available options for cameras, an SR2 and an Aaton LTR. The guy with the LTR wants a little too much money for the use of his LTR and the SR2 would be barrowed ffrom Brooks inst. and have to be returned immediately after use. Putting pressure on our available time to shoot. If anyone has a 16 cam that would let us rent or even Borrow ;) that would be soooooo awesome. Please let me know right away if you can contribute to our production. You may also help out if you feel like you need to be near the camera, willing to work with your requests. Thanks,

Allen

Be more specific...

Given the fact that people here are from all over the world, your odds may be better if you stateted exactly where you're shooting.

I'm assuming around Santa Barbara?

Also, are you looking for ANY 16mm camera, or does it HAVE to be one of those two cameras?

How long do you need it for?

How much can you pay, if anything?

etc., etc.,

Matt Pacini

Good point, I wasnt very specific. I will be shooting about 1 hour North of Santa Barbera. Will need it on as many weekends before december that the camera can be available. Can pay anywhere from $0 to 300(not per day), any more than that and we are pretty pressed for cash. This is the first time that the Course will be shooting on16mm, they wanted to do shoot 16mm because I have the most experience with it from any student ever in the class,and I am trying to Build my DP reel, they loved my last piece I DP'd on 16 and they want to do it so I said I will find a camera, and get the stock. I am also planning out to shoot on DV if this doesnt work out but I really really do not want to DP another DVX100 short...so if anyone can help, it would be very much appreciated. thanks,

Allen

ok, they dates have been set. We need one for 12/5-12/8 if anyone can help us on any of those dates, preferbly the sunday of 12/5 will be the most difficult for us to swing other then getting help, that would be great. yes we CAN pay, regardless trans would be paid and food, and whatever else....please,

Thanks,

Allen