trailer for my short "there may be pleasure" hosted by IMDb Theaters

Steve Wallace

Please visit the IMDb page for my 2007 super 8 short, There May Be Pleasure, and check out my newly uploaded trailer. I was contacted by IMDb, last week offering to host either my film or a trailer as part of a pilot for their new IMDb Theaters initiative. As the film has a distribution deal with Ouat! Media, we opted for a just for a web trailer. For more info on IMDb Theaters see below

You've been invited to showcase your work on IMDb Theaters. Read on to see how you can be among the first to join this exciting new program.

What is IMDb Theaters?

IMDb Theaters is a major new initiative from IMDb (The Internet Movie Database) and Withoutabox to create a global, online showcase for top short films. More than 50 million passionate movie lovers visit IMDb each month, making it the world's most popular movie site and one of the largest sites on the internet. Now, for the first time, consumers are be able to watch high quality, streaming video, right on IMDb Title Pages.

...we are inviting you to be one of the first to showcase your work at IMDb Theaters. You have the opportunity to upload your film, the trailer, or both simply by clicking the links below. You can also remove your film from the program at any time. As one of the first users of IMDb Theaters, youll be among a small group of films to be considered for promotion on the site so don't wait. ...

Here is a list of screenings,

Straight 8 Art and 8 of the Best

Official Selection

London, United Kingdom

January 29, 2007

Pumelo Independent Film Festival

Official Selection

Mumbai, India

March 20, 2007

Back Alley Film Festival

Official Selection

Tucson, Arizona, U S A