Searching for a Orlando Based DP

We are shooting some Errol Morris (Fog of War) style interviews August 11th 9-12 am. We are looking for someone to create a "look" that we can continue using after the 11th. This is paid...probably $200 for the morning.

1) Using the HVX200A

2) We have a budget to purchase lighting instruments that we will continue to use after the 11th.

3) We may also use the Letus / but that would be up to the DP and creating the "look"

We are shooting some Errol Morris (Fog of War) style interviews August 11th 9-12 am. We are looking for someone to create a "look" that we can continue using after the 11th. This is paid...probably $200 for the morning.

1) Using the HVX200A

2) We have a budget to purchase lighting instruments that we will continue to use after the 11th.

3) We may also use the Letus / but that would be up to the DP and creating the "look"

There are two or three of us in the area. I'd be interested, but it's an hour drive to let you know. I believe one of the others is on a shoot, so will be unavailable.

Hey, we florida guys really need to get to know each other.

Indeed. I agree that with all the "defferred" jobs around here it would be great to know from others in the area who to watch out for and so on.

Indeed. I agree that with all the "defferred" jobs around here it would be great to know from others in the area who to watch out for and so on.

Well, why don't we set up some kind of coffee house thing some weekend? Sit down and just chew the fat for awhile. I know this cool coffee shop / video rental place in Orlando we could use.

Well, why don't we set up some kind of coffee house thing some weekend? Sit down and just chew the fat for awhile. I know this cool coffee shop / video rental place in Orlando we could use.

Right on. It's not Stardust you're talking about, is it? For the next few weeks I'm on a shoot but after that would be good.

Right on. It's not Stardust you're talking about, is it? For the next few weeks I'm on a shoot but after that would be good.

I think that's the place. Only ever seen it once, when I did a job interview. Thought it was nice with the atmosphere.

I think that's the place. Only ever seen it once, when I did a job interview. Thought it was nice with the atmosphere.

Sounds like it. Yeah, shoot me your e-mail sometime and we'll "chew the fat" as you say.

• Premium Member

i am down.

I have 12-hour shoot days on the 13th, 18th, 23rd and 24th...otherwise I am generally free after 12pm almost everyday.

That rental/coffee house is only a few miles from me!

• Premium Member

I may make a stop in Orlando to see family on my way back from a job in the Bahamas. That would be around August 5th, but that date could easily change. If I end up coming into town, would you guys like to get together then? If so, I'll post when I have more solid travel plans. It would be nice to hang with some Orlando guys again and put some faces to names.

I may make a stop in Orlando to see family on my way back from a job in the Bahamas. That would be around August 5th, but that date could easily change. If I end up coming into town, would you guys like to get together then? If so, I'll post when I have more solid travel plans. It would be nice to hang with some Orlando guys again and put some faces to names.

I think that could be workable.

• Premium Member

I'd love to have you guys meet at my new studio in Vero Beach sometime.

Here are some photos:

Studio Photos

Equipment is rolling in. In the next couple of months, our HD Orad machine will be installed, offering live greenscreen compositing with full camera movement (3 cameras -- Panny HPX3000s with Canon HJ series zoom lenses).

You might enjoy coming down on a Monday evening. After we open, every Monday evening we'll be opening the studio for "Movie Maker Mondays", where we bring in actors and crew and actually produce a scene from a movie we're working on or produce a short right on the spot. You guys could be our guest cinematographers!

I am actually moving permanently Nate. I'm shooting a feature in NM in September, then relocating to LA. I leave Orlando on the 8th of August, but I'm available anytime before then.

Don't blame you there, looking to moving to the Seattle area myself (easy access to LA without being tied to it).

Well, we must do this before you depart definately. Ok, so, we have to do this on a sunday, but not the 13th, but before august 8th... um... any suggestions?