any advice on brands/models and where to get the best deal? new or used?

I usually go without a meter (mainly because primarily on digital, but I have a few 16/35 and a 90mm coming up) and i was thinking, it's been awhile since I've had my own meters. Really don't like carrying 2 meters, so I was wondering what are your recomendations?

--jrh

also if anyone has any idea about a used colour temp meter, that would be grand as well.

• Premium Member

Oh, not knocking it. It could have an interesting effect. Interesting experiment, at any rate. I shot a short (that sucked, but we'll ignore that because it wasn't because of what I'm getting to) on 16mm and only used a 7mm lense. It was a kind of interesting approach that i'd consider trying sometime..

Oh, not knocking it. It could have an interesting effect. Interesting experiment, at any rate. I shot a short (that sucked, but we'll ignore that because it wasn't because of what I'm getting to) on 16mm and only used a 7mm lense. It was a kind of interesting approach that i'd consider trying sometime..

i'd like to see how that came out. have it online anywhere?

• Premium Member
i'd like to see how that came out.  have it online anywhere?

I don't have it anywhere. If I can find it and do a transfer (it's silent so easy transfer) I'll put it up somewhere. It almost seems like a story from the POV of a prey animal :blink: :D