Kinor SG-2X 16mm camera

andres victorero

I sell a oustanding 16mm camera Kinor SG-2X

The camera has very little use and it was cleaned and oiled four months ago. I shot around 120m. since then.

The exotic plug power was converted to a common XLR4 plug. Works quiet and great. It has a very bright viewfinder.

Kinor is a very high quality 16mm camera with high design like register pin. Compact, lightweight and very durable camera.

it comes with two original flight case, three 30m. mag, 10-100 Zomm lens + wide angle adapter (7.5-75m) power cable, and some accessories.

Price 900 euro + shipping

See pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/29003595@N02/...57606423783009/

I sell a oustanding 16mm camera Kinor SG-2X

The camera has very little use and it was cleaned and oiled four months ago. I shot around 120m. since then.

The exotic plug power was converted to a common XLR4 plug. Works quiet and great. It has a very bright viewfinder.

Kinor is a very high quality 16mm camera with high design like register pin. Compact, lightweight and very durable camera.

it comes with two original flight case, three 30m. mag, 10-100 Zomm lens + wide angle adapter (7.5-75m) power cable, and some accessories.

Price 900 euro + shipping

See pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/29003595@N02/...57606423783009/

This is russian professional 16 m cine camera Kinor-16 SX-2M

The original 29EPSS motor can be convert on multi speed crystal sync speed motor with digital film counter, digital voltmeter of battery, remote control and auto shutter parking system.

The version of multi speed synthesizer available for upgrade too.

The buyer can ask me about repair, service, upgrade of Kinor camera.

• 2 weeks later...