CineAlta manual?

Leon Rodriguez

One frustrating thing about the CineAlta is that the only time I ever come into contact with the manual is on the job as you're getting ready to shoot. No time to sit down with it there. I've searched and cannot for the life of me find a place to order the manual from Sony. Does anyone know where I can get the manual for the F-900, F950 and paintbox etc. Any help appreciated greatly. Thanx in advance.

Nice video camera, incidentally!

• Premium Member

Many rental houses have xerox copies of the owner's and maintenance manuals for the F900. That's how I ended up with a copy. You can call around and see if one of them would sell a copy to you for the small fee, or for free.

Another possibility is to talk to someone over at Band Pro, which is a licenced Sony dealer. Elhanan Matos here on this forum could possibly point you in the right direction, since he works for Band Pro.

• Premium Member

Here is the F900 manual:

http://emrl.com/resources/film/technical.html

John Mastrogiacomo

Spectra Video :)

Many rental houses have xerox copies of the owner's and maintenance manuals for the F900.  That's how I ended up with a copy.  You can call around and see if one of them would sell a copy to you for the small fee, or for free.

Another possibility is to talk to someone over at Band Pro, which is a licenced Sony dealer. Elhanan Matos here on this forum could possibly point you in the right direction, since he works for Band Pro.

• 1 month later...