Bolex EBM manual and scoopic power cable need !

Guest Sammi&torontofilm

Guest Sammi&torontofilm

Hi,pros and pre-pros !

I bought 2 bolex ebm and 1 canon scoopic m recently ,the scoopic is a simple camera tha for film loading ,and the macro lens is awsome to do with depth of F,but f stop only can open up to 2.4 MAX, <_< ,and i just shoot some film for test last week , i lost the only one battery i have ,the battery cover and a filters package after my crew play around with the camera :( ,so if any one know where can i get the battery and the cover or canon 4 pin cable (not regular 4 pin XLR ),i will really appreciate !

for EBM...um.... complain about.. , both of them sound like a small Meat grinder ,well it is a MOS camera , so forget about it,and i am shooting on the music video,and also there is no way to use a videotap when the sametime you looking at the viewfinder,(can't use a lipstick cam for the monitor and totally kick the cameraman away),and the big pain on my ass is loading film with 400' feet magazine ,it seems i have to put the magazine box, camera body,film can in the changing bag when i loading the film ,my bag is only 27X27,and i think there is should be something wrong here,so plz plz if any one does have EBM MANUL OR 400 feet magazine manul ,i will really really appreciate !!!

PIC quality of BEM ,wow....we cut it to 16:9 when we edit ,compare it to some other filmstudent's arri sr3 footage ,some one said better film looking when play on the TV ,actually i want say that too. :blink:

The Bolex "400 Ft. Magazine" manual recommends using a darkroom for loading the 400' magazine. The alternative would be to load the magazines in the darkroom, (or changing bag), in advance, and to feed a loop of film thru the camera manually. You can get both the EBM and "400 Ft. Magazine" manuals from www.mugjoint.com for US$19 plus postage.

• Premium Member

I just sent Tim Tyler the Bolex EBM Manual in PDF form, and a combination Bolex 400ft mag and POE 16-100 Vario Switar Manual in PDF form. He will be posting these, or at least a link to these, on the "Manuals and DOC's" forum in the Library section of Cinematography.com.

I will no longer be emailing these manuals to anyone, so please, no more email requests.

Thanks,

-Tim Carroll

• Premium Member

Okay,

Tim Tyler just put the Bolex EBM manual, and the combined manual for the Bolex 400 ft. Magazine and the Vario Switar 16-100 POE lens, up in the Library under Manuals and DOCs. So if you need either, go there and you can download the PDF's for free. Can't beat the price.

-Tim Carroll