Kinor mag

Raul C Palma

Hi everyone,

I have a stupid question....

Can you load a 100' daylight reel in the 30 meter magazine of a Kinor 16 cx-2m or you need to have the film without the spool?

I told you it was a stupid question :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance for your help.

Yes, you can load daylight reels in the Kinor mags.

Hi everyone,

I have a stupid question....

Can you load a 100' daylight reel in the 30 meter magazine of a Kinor 16 cx-2m or you need to have the film without the spool?

I told you it was a stupid question :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance for your help.

The 100 ft film magazines of Kinor-16 SX-2M camera builded for use a film on 100'Daylight spools and at plastic core.

The magazine have special part ( adapter ) on every axis of rolls. If you wish use of film on core, you need install of this adapter, if you wish use of film on daylight spools, you need take away of adapter.

But, from practical side, the daylight spools can have different design and can be from steel ( Kodak version ), from Plastic ( Russian, Krasnogorsk camera version ), from Plastic ( russian, Kiev-16 UE version) and from Plastic other brand names.

I recommed to check of film magazine with your daylih spool.

Because, from my experience, Kinor-16 30 m ( 100ft ) magazines work fine with film on plastic core, on Kodak steel daylight spols and plastic spools of Kiev-16 camera version.

And 100 ft magazines can have problem with plastic spools of Kransohgorsk camera version.

The disks of spools can be jam with body of magazine, the film do not wind up, and film jam.

The film magazine on plastic cores work without any problem and very surely.

That's why, i recommed to use of combined version, to set of film on daylight spool on feed axis, but, to install of plastic core on takeup axis.

The film will wind up from daylight spool on plastic core.

Ay case, the test run of camera with daylight spools will show you real situation.

P.S

I wish inform of users of Kinor-16 SX-2M cameras and Konvas cameras about available for upgrade of new versions of crystal sync speed conrtollers.

If anybody interested, let me know, i will send detailed information.