Kinor 16cx-3M camera rig for sale: crystal sync, single claw, one pin registered...

Pawel Saladziak

• Premium Member

My 16mm kit is for sale now:

cameras:

- 1x Kinor 16CX-3M body plus non synced motor

- 1x Kinor 16CX-2M body plus crystal synced (25fps) motor

motors:

1x non crystal synced motor, but gives a pilotone signal

1x crystal synced motor 25fps (easy to change into 24fps)

optics:

all russian Lomos:

1 x 10-100 plus two x0.75 attachments and set of rear filters

1 x 12-120

1 x 6 mm wide angle f1.8

2 x 10 mm

1 x 15 mm

1 x 75 mm

1 x 100 mm

1 x 150 mm

(all primes are in normal speeds but currently cannot remind myself the stops)

additional included gear:

- two batteries (used 6 times, camera run for about 1 hour with one battery) and charger

- one power supply plus cables

- five mags: 2x120m plus 3x30m

- rear and front caps for optics, filters, magasine caps etc...

bonus: 10 x 30m of Fomapan reversal B&W 100ASA stock

Camera's were used by me not too much (run for about 500 meters of stock).

Before first shooting they were tested and cleaned by an old and experienced guy form Polish Film School in Lodz that runs a camera department there.

All gear for sale have wear signs but none of this signs affect quality of shooting.

All optics are checked by an optician and of course while they were used for shooting (one 10mm prime was never used)

First camera was brought from US (california) from filmmaker Roco Belic from Wadirum productions and second camera was brought from Germany from Ole Dost.

Additionally for almost all of these gear are both hard and soft cases.

Price is around 2500 USD plus shipping from Poland. If buyer is located in europe or russia or asia, we can think about bringing the whole kit to his/her place by myself, but buyer covers all costs, buyer can also pick up the set here in my lovely Poznan city in Poland (its truly the most preferable way)

I can scan and send frames from both reversal and negative (color and B&W) stock shot with this cameras.

If set won't sell I am also interested in exchanging for some decent 35mm rig (some camera with optics and crystalsynced motor)

Picture of the whole set: http://gallery.me.com/pawel.saladziak#100013

More photos after weekend.

Anyone interested?

I hope so :)

Best Regards

Pawel

motors:

1x non crystal synced motor, but gives a pilotone signal

1x crystal synced motor 25fps (easy to change into 24fps)

For information.

The non crystal synced motor can be upgrade on miltispeed crystal sync speed version with digital film counter, remote control, Arri Varil input, speed synthesizer version.

The simialar upgrade can be install on synced motor 25 fps ( I think, this is 10EP-16 APK)

too.

Available a new version of crystal sync speed motor controller with Time Lapse ( single shooting ) function.

This is controllers can be install on motors of Kinor-16, Konvas and other cameras.

Edited by Olex Kalynychenko

• 2 weeks later...

I know you are reluctant to break up your set, but I would like to talk to you about buying either the 6mm lens or the .75x attachment, and a 400 ft. mag. You can email me at leeyoung@email.com. I understand if you cannot break up your set, but if you are willing to compromise on even one of those items, please let me know.