FOR SALE: Eclair ACL Super16 Conversion Kit

Craig Knowles

I've got an extra Super16 Conversion kit for the Eclair ACL for sale.

I bought a couple and have one left over. It's the HD-144 kit -- the one Bernie O'Doherty specializes in installing.

Comes with everything you need -- new S16 gate, flange, shutter, step-by-step instructions, new 16x9 round glass markings, etc.

Retails at $650. I'll sell it for $499 + free shipping anywhere in North America!

Get it now and convert that old ACL of yours to Super16 once and for all!

You know you want to! :)

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Craig,

is this the kit with the replacement shutter and HD-144 nameplate? I was trying to send you a PM but your mailbox is full.

Thanks.

I've got an extra Super16 Conversion kit for the Eclair ACL for sale.

I bought a couple and have one left over. It's the HD-144 kit -- the one Bernie O'Doherty specializes in installing.

Comes with everything you need -- new S16 gate, flange, shutter, step-by-step instructions, new 16x9 round glass markings, etc.

Retails at $650. I'll sell it for $499 + free shipping anywhere in North America!

Get it now and convert that old ACL of yours to Super16 once and for all!

You know you want to! :)

Sorry about that, Roger. I happened to get two messages today and my inbox filled up.

Yes, the kit is the actual HD-144 kit. Here are some pictures of the instruction manual and the parts still in their plastic wrapping.

Just let me know if you have any other questions.

Eclair1.jpg

Eclair2.jpg

Thanks very much, Craig.

-Roger

Sorry about that, Roger. I happened to get two messages today and my inbox filled up.

Yes, the kit is the actual HD-144 kit. Here are some pictures of the instruction manual and the parts still in their plastic wrapping.

Just let me know if you have any other questions.

Eclair1.jpg

Eclair2.jpg