50x 35mm Short-Ends - For Student?

James Martin

Hi Everyone,

I have recently acquired a huge amount of short-ends of varying vintages and types from an old clapper-loader. I have taken the 16mm for myself, but am still stuck with two and a half apple-boxes full of 35mm film.

I don't really have any need for it, and my misses would like her bedroom floor back.

I'm asking 100 pounds for the lot, plus postage or collection for free (from TW8 Brentford).

That's about 2 quid a roll. I have no doubt that some of the film has gone bad, but I'm equally sure some of it is good. The film was stored in a cool environment (a shed) before I got it and is all properly sealed. Most of it (75%) is in cans, the rest is in light-tight bags.

Pictures available upon request.

Regards,

JM.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest patrick jennings
Hi Everyone,

I have recently acquired a huge amount of short-ends of varying vintages and types from an old clapper-loader. I have taken the 16mm for myself, but am still stuck with two and a half apple-boxes full of 35mm film.

I don't really have any need for it, and my misses would like her bedroom floor back.

I'm asking 100 pounds for the lot, plus postage or collection for free (from TW8 Brentford).

That's about 2 quid a roll. I have no doubt that some of the film has gone bad, but I'm equally sure some of it is good. The film was stored in a cool environment (a shed) before I got it and is all properly sealed. Most of it (75%) is in cans, the rest is in light-tight bags.

Pictures available upon request.

Regards,

JM.

do you recon it'd survive a trip to Australia???

i'll offer 50 pounds plus royal mail.