Script's to Actors before Auditioning?

So it is normal to let talent read the entire script before auditioning? I mean don't get me wrong I don't think so highly of myself that i feel like everyone will steal my work but it's still my work and i'd rather them not pass it around. Is this something to worry about or just go with it?

Yes, actors will always ask for the complete script.

The reason is simple. If you've written a good script, there's important information that will color their interpretation on every page, far beyond what you could ever get into a breakdown or what they could glean from the sides. Since every actor who auditions wants the role, they want to walk in being as close to what you're going to ultimately need as possible. Ergo, they want the full context of the entire script before making any choices.

Very few productions (especially in Hollywood) will take the time to redirect someone who comes in to an audition giving a very good performance, but one that isn't quite right based on the entirety of the script. They'll simply move on to another actor who (by luck or by virtue of having read the entire script) nails it right off the bat. Actors have to assume you're in this camp.

I wouldn't worry so much about theft. Those who have legitimate need for the material are also professionals, and therefore are (in general) very good about not redistributing inappropriately. If there's truly a security issue, mark every copy you distribute with a unique code (physical or electronic) that will allow you to trace who let the script leak, and then inform everyone that every copy is tagged as such.

Actually, having your script passed around is a good thing - that means that the people who've read it think it's good, and worth having someone else read. You never know what might come of that (chances are extremely small it'll lead anywheere, but you never know...)