cinematography 2 years course in europe

Hi guys,

Even though I already read here topics about what would be the best cinematography courses, I raise the issue again asking about what would be the best option for a max. 2 year's course (a master degree) in this field made in Europe.

Here is my case: I'm 26 and I have a BA in sociology (where had also nice courses of psychology, anthropology, etc). After this I took a master degree in TV Documentary Film Production (that was rather a blend of journalism techniques and digital TV shooting). Then I also had a course of creative writing (helped me quite a lot in rendering a story).

My dream is to become a filmmaker and enter the film industry but for this I'm aware that I still need some film studies. I think that the best for me would be something linked to cinematography because think there you learn the most general things about the film industry.

I do believe that the education I got till now will help me a lot, as a director told me once, as is very important to have a good social and human sciences background.

My question is where I can apply for a max. 2 year program somewhere in Europe (except NFTS - where I doubt I can be admitted) taking in consideration my background and having not too much experience in the field (made only 2 short documentary movies till now).

Best,

Valentin

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Valentin, looks like u have got quite an experience and this is going to help you big time in your career , and i personally believe the experience you have got is related to what you wanna pursue , now Mr Valentin why do you want to do it in Europe , the World is a global village now , so extend your geographic choice .. there is a college i know where it will help you a great deal.. its Whistling Woods International .. try out this link .. http://www.whistlingwoods.net/main.asp