220 Power for Diva Lights

Hey everyone. I've done a lot of shooting internationally before, but usually in remote locations with available light or genny power. This weekend I'm shooting in South Korea and will have AC power available. I'm bringing along 2 110-120V Diva 400 Lights, and power there is 220V. I have a 110v > 220V power converter that is switchable btwn 50W and 1600W, but it is officially for household heating appliances, not electronics (or studio lights, for that matter). The Diva's total possible wattage output is 220W. Assuming I have the right plug adapters, should I be able to use this converter to power up these lights, or should I get something more "industrial"? Or should I just rent two 220V Diva's there? That's where I'm leaning. Kind of a lame question, I know, but any input would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Hey everyone. I've done a lot of shooting internationally before, but usually in remote locations with available light or genny power. This weekend I'm shooting in South Korea and will have AC power available. I'm bringing along 2 110-120V Diva 400 Lights, and power there is 220V. I have a 110v > 220V power converter that is switchable btwn 50W and 1600W, but it is officially for household heating appliances, not electronics (or studio lights, for that matter). The Diva's total possible wattage output is 220W. Assuming I have the right plug adapters, should I be able to use this converter to power up these lights, or should I get something more "industrial"? Or should I just rent two 220V Diva's there? That's where I'm leaning. Kind of a lame question, I know, but any input would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Shipping these lights might also be a pain in the ***. I vote rent them there.